Saturday 10 September 2011

.FLoWER.PoWER.

Hi!Hi!Hiiii!! Ok... I've just checked my lottery... AND...GUESS WHAT!!!?! I DIDN'T WINNNN!!! *SHoCKSHoCKHoRRoRHoRRoR*... Not Even One number!... I always say "I wish I won the lottery..." Its a stupid saying really... As who Doesn't?... But... AS I never buy the lottery... there was 2 chances of that happening... Meet... "FAT" chance... and... "NO" chance... But... REALLY?... What r the chances of even winning... or getting a number... atleasT?? Rant over... Let's get girly :D

Whilst J is being a lazy bumm and sleeping... I thought I could quickly finish my nails that I started when I got in from work last night :) I did one hand and thought it looked THE BomB! haha!... So... I've left my other hand to show you guys how to do it... So easy!! I did... However, buy some stamping kit... But i'm FriKKing useless at it :( so until I've mastered it... I'm not going to even embarass myself... (I'm readng this over atm... and I think my grammar is horrific... plz don't mark this as u read...)

Just had a look at the pictures... my hands look old (as I am a hard worker :P) and my nails are smudged because J attacked me with the duvet whilst they were wet (Don't Worry... He's Still ALIVE...just...) So... plz forgive me... I am not re-doing them... 

FINAL RESULT


STEP-BY-STEP

What you NEED! change colours if you wish... and no dotting tool? USE KIRBY :)

Paint nails like SO... I've reversed the colours on EACH HAND

On a Bit of Paper DOT the polish onto it

Using kirby/tool... dip into opp. colour of polish and make a kinda star shape (leave space for different colour of flower)

Using the white polish do the same

Add a little center using white-lilac... lilac-white :S and do wee dots to fill the gaps :)

Do the same to the rest of them and TaDaaaaa... (Left Hand)

2 hands together... you don't have to be wierd and do opp. colours


Right Hand :) aww.. So PRETTY :D

Ok All Done :) Hope you've enjoyed Reading this and Have a good time doing it :D FLoWER.PoWER!! haha! I'm sure that was a cartoon or summik! Back.In.The.DAY... :)smile:) LOVE.HopE.DReaMs xluvleeleex

3 comments:

  1. i love the color of the model's own light purple type, i also have the same color, but the brand is "the face shop" :)) im a newbie

    wildandkinkyfettish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute, that made me follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that's so cute! I really love it!
    I would love for you to check out my blog & follow me if you'd like! xxx

    ReplyDelete