Monday 14 November 2011

Its... been a while....

Heyyy! I would say I can't believe I haven't blogged... but I know what I'm like. I could give a thousand excuses but I'll save my jibberish for J to endure :D hehe ;) 

Anyhooo... Its really hard to blog as its been that long... and honestly... not much has happened... and I haven't done much to even try and be interesting :S I have however... GOT SHOT OF THE ORANGE HAIR!! haha :D we all knew it would happen at some point :) I did really like it... but decided... at 24... MAYBe... I shouldn't be cutting about like i'm 14... The point of return was when I had 2 school girls... I guess around 12... 13? screaming rather loudly as I strolled to Greggs that they "LOVED MY HAIR!! and IT WAS SOOOO COOL!"... so instead of buying sausage rolls... I ran straight to boots and bought hair dye... :D haha! So now I'm a mix of chocolate and caramel :) yummyummy :)

September-November

me and my litto bro mark at my dads bday dinner

before going out for Denny's Birthday

Goodbye! orange hair!!

J trying to eat me after beating me at karting

a freakkkkky doll for halloween

<3Yanus<3 and me at Sugarcube
This is gonna sound mad but I LOVE MY LIFE!! :) I love everyone in my life :) and everything about it! ok... a chippy was never in a million years on the career path for me... but it is now... and as much as I miss the glam side of hair and make up! I don't regret leaving as I can always go back :) but as of right now... I am as happy as can be :)


my cutie mushrooms nails :)
So... I was a freakkkkkky scary ass doll at halloween and tbh... I thought I looked really cool until I stepped out my flat and realised... "OMG! I need to get WASTED!!!" hahaha! every girl was dressed really really sexily and cute and I was just plain SCARY hahaha! EVEN my friends didn't know who I was lol! Its all good nothing a few jagerbombs can't fix lol!

MY NAILSSSS!!! aren't they fabb??!!! haha! I was bored on a monday night and took an hour and a half doing them!! but they were super cute and I couldn't stop shoving my hands in peoples faces the next 2 days hahaha! ... very subtely of course ;) 

Right ok... gna wrap this up! but one more thing!!! NOT LONG TILL CRIMBO AMIGOS!!! Woooo!... even if the only day in December I get off is XMAS DAY :*( I can't wait till the build up is over and I get to chill/relax and spend time with my beautiful ever growing family and eat like NOBODY IS WATCHING haha :p


LOVE.HoPE.DReamS

:)smile:)

xluvleeleex

No comments:

Post a Comment