Tuesday 27 September 2011

.OH.MY.GINGERforwardslashORanGE.

OK... so... I skipped past ginger... and headed straight to NEON ILLUMINOUS ORANGE... FUCK. Seriously... what is wrong with me...? I was heading out Sat night and my colour was fading to a yellow so I thought... 'I can't go out like this!!'... chucked on the mandarin dimensions hair dye... mixed it with conditioner so it wouldn't go too orange. ... Wolfed my supper down in 5 minutes and washed it out... BOOM! bright fuking orange tips with yellow midlengths and dark roots... aww... mannn... how HORRIFIC! just for the record... I still went out... WHAT A CLOWN! lets just say... THANK GOD I WEAR A HAT AT WORK... :S Right... So i re-dyed it with the dimension dye again last night... I mean... i've taken it too far already... so why not take it further...? hahaha! I will now show you... from my inspiration to my first attempt... 2nd attempt... 3rd attempt... to now...

inspiration(autumn leaves)




1st attempt (barely ginger)




2nd attempt (nearly ginger)




3rd attempt (oh.fuk)




NOW (OH.MY.ORANGE!!!)






Ok... happy laughing you guys! I'm going to keep this for maybe a month... until it washes out so I can dye it a sensible colour! but for now... this is for keeps :D

LOvE.hope.DReaMS
:)smile:)

xluvleeleex

.laugh and the world laughs with (at) you. 
.Cry... and you cry alone.

1 comment:

  1. i love the orange hair ... its great
    I would love you to take a peek at my blog
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete