Tuesday 20 September 2011

.GiNGER.NiNGER.

HiHi! U Guys! I am officially GINGER!!!! (and a BOSS! ;) OOoooooo...) (O_o)

...I THINK I'VE GONE MAD... I OWN A CHIPPY AND I'M CUTTING ABOUT WITH GINGER HAIR... BY CHOICE... HAHA!... I'VE DEFINATELY LOST IT...

I wanted to do it last WINTER... BUT... waited till this AUTUMN... to match... the TREES... hahaha! :D I've ditched the bleach bottle as my hair is resembling a stack of hay... EVEN after a whole lotta conditioning and brushing...  (the bleach is not too far away... INCASE I come to my senses... :P) Anyways... I've still got the balayage effect going on... (dark roots...light ends) but instead of brown n blonde... just ginger and extra ginger... AND GUESS WHAT?!? I FRIKKING LOVE IT! and i'm not SINGLE! hahaha! J loves it too... (LIKE HE HAS A CHOICE?!?! lol! :D)

Ok... So i've used a box dye (SSSssshhhh...!!) Loreal mango something on my roots for 20mins then ends for only 10... otherwise my hair would begin to snap off... It was still wishy washy so I added a crazy colour... a mix of yellow and red... BUT... I put too much red... and my hair looked pink... I freaked out and took it off to early... BUT i'm still uber ginge... but I have now went and bought Directions mandarin colour and will use it at some point...


first colour a bit too wishy washy



AFTER some crazy colour :)




 Can't wait to get even more GINGER...but loving this for now... :D
Will defo upload and share for al to see :D

Today I am wearing new autumn clothes too :D 
Cream thick knitted jumper : ZARA
Wooly Scarf : HandM
Belt and boots : Primark
Denim Shorts : River Island

thanks for reading! :)

...i've gone MAD...

LOVE.HOPE.DREAMS
xluvleeleex

4 comments:

  1. Miss luvleelee,
    When u said ginger I was thinking of bright
    Ginger! Like what happens when we were young
    Wanting to colour our hair blonde. But miss, u r
    Fucking beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my anonymous friend :)
    you... will c now on my new post how things have changd in 1 week :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right I take back everything I said :p just kidding.
    And its phil, mong face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh its you!! hahaha! :D PhilPhil.. btw... I wasn't avoiding you coz my hair the other day lol! I had to get stock and a bus was in the way so we went round to the other opeing lol! :D but thn... u were gone :( x

    ReplyDelete