Thursday 8 September 2011

.LooK.LiKE.A.DoLL.

Right Girls and Boys maybe? :S... I've just taken about a thousand pictures of myself whilst I attempt my first step-by-step... Its a simple day make up look (with the exception of huge eyelashes... for the dolly effect)... with a big massive messy bun on my napper... crazy make-up and crazy hair may make u just look crazy... so simple + mad = a perfect balance?... 

Just for the record... I have piled blusher, lipstick and eye make up on... but with the lighting at my mums it doesn't look like I've got as much on as I actually do... trust me... my mum got a fright this morning when she seen me... (she's all about the natural beauty... lol!... bless!)

the final result
the make up


the hair
Ok... So first of all... I've cleansed my face, moisturised and popped in large brown circle lenses to make my eyes appear bigger :) primer then apply concealer (pat on and blend... don't rub) to dark circles and blemishes, with a foundation brush apply base and draw in eyebrows with a dark brown eye shadow and eyebrow brush. Small strokes following the natural shape of brows. TIP: foundation can be applied after eyeshadow if scared off getting it everywhere. However, not using dark colours with this make up so should be fine. 

MAKE-UP

primer, base, concealer, and eyebrows!

matt white eyeshadow base applied all over eye

soft brown applied to outter eye with fluffy brush and blended on to crease to create shadow and depth. A Darker soft brown should be added to outter corner again and blended. (a little goes along way) (blend in small gentle circles to remove any harsh lines)
It is also applied to inner bridge to contour the nose to give height to my flat face!

liquid/gel black liner applied to lash line and winged out towards eyebrow

subtle bottom lashes are drawn on under eye to make eyes appear larger
white/cream eyeliner on water line to make eyes brighter

2 coats Black mascara is applied to top and bottom lashes

highlight with a shimmer to inner corners and brow bone to add definition

pink blush to apple of cheeks and soft pink lips

falsies applied and another coat of mascara (so own lashes are attached to fake lashes)
fixing powder is patted on with a puff to set the make up :) 
With this make-up you could also mix it up a bit to look sexy rather than cute. Wear a fierce red lipstick :D (Do check you don't have red teeth though!... not so sexy)

HAIR

Ok... we need a comb/back combing brush, kirbies and a bobble...

tie hair in a very high pony... you can alter this style if you want ur bun to the side :D
oh. leave out you fringe and some stray bits if you like it messy/undone looking

take a small section of hair. like so...

backcomb this section! the more u back comb the bigger the bun...

continue these steps to the rest of you hair...

split the hair evenly so u can c  the wee hole...

twist the ends of your hair and gather around to form a bun

kirbie around your crazy creation (remember to kirbie into the bun to hide them)

sort out how you want your fringe AND..
WALAAAA! keep it like this OR...

Add a head scarf or bow or whatever you want!
ps. if its too messy just gently comb some of the back combing out whilst your kirbying it
OH! and spray with a loada hairspray :D 




 OMG :O this has taken up most of my life/day! I may not do one of these step-by-steps for a while haha! 

I'm kidding :D sort off..

this is really simple :D so have fun and look 
cute! :D













:)big:)smiles:)LOVE.HoPE.DreaMs.



xluvleeleex



1 comment:

  1. you actually have THE most perfect face.
    i am so jealous of you.
    hahah!
    love meeting another glesga gal xx

    ReplyDelete