Thursday 1 September 2011

.I.LoVe.I.HaTe.

.I.LoVe.

*the feeling of New Bedsheets
*the smell of fabric conditioner
*the feeling when you've just walked into a club
*the touch of skin to skin
*Naps
*Coming home to the love of my dog *BaMBaM*
*the knowing that you've Succeeded
*the smile of your mum when she's proud
*the first Kiss when you haven't seen your boyfriend for a while.
*Standing on the scales and seeing you have lost weight
*Seeing a good picture
*Seeing an old Couple together and hoping one day it'll be me
*Waking up next to J and the cuddle b4 I turn away to sleep
*SUSHI!
*Singing in the car
*Good Food and Wine :D
*Quality Family and Friends Time
*Buying New Pretty things
*Hair,Make-Up and recently Nails
*GETTING WHAT I WANT! (he!he!)
*Irrevocable LoVe-My Mummy, my Wee Cute Granny, my Auntie, My DaD, J and my 2 Brothers
*Seeing someone by themselves smiling; knowing they're feeling awkward but laughing at something that happened b4
*PAYDAY! CHAAACHINGGGG! :P
*Being in Love and Falling in Love
*the feeling of putting on pj's or joggy bottoms and wiping of your make-up after a long day...
*Dates, Discovering and Unravelling people
*Laughing Uncontrollably
*The Smile... Only. I Get to see...
*ToMato SAUCE
*CHIPS!!!
*Being .M.E.

.I.HaTe.

*TooThAche
*Spots
*Paper Cuts
*Stubbing my Toe
*B.O
*CORIANDER!
*Stress
*People with "1000 Dilemma's"
*Selfish, Lying, Cheating, disrespectful, rude, ignorant, arrogant, self consuming people!
*My Dog chewing up all my pretty things (>_<)
*Standng on the scales and seeing that you have gained weight
*small chat 
*smelly cat litter!
*Being an Adult...sometimes...
*Not knowing what happens Next
*REJECTION...
*Fucking Up... and Restarting...
*knowing you've hurt someones feelings :(
*People who are LATE!
*Broken Promises...
*RECESSION
*The TAXMAN!
*Traffic Wardens/Cops...
*The price of my car insurance :*(
*FORGETTING The SAFE place you put your IMPORTANT THINGS...
*LOSING THINGS and BEING CLUMSY!




:)smile:)

luvleelee x

No comments:

Post a Comment