Wednesday 7 September 2011

...uh.oh...



I LoveLove this song!!

Awww... Mannn... What a week... I'm not kidding... My ceiling in my bedroom has fallen down... It has fallen... DOWNNN!!! There is dust and sh*t... all over... my sh*t! guys come to fix my loft... then a pole (not tht kinda pole... scaffolding pole) gets installed into my room and some sheets placed on my floor... then the guy tells me he's going to try and save my ceiling when i ask if its going to fall down... he then laughs... I assume he's jkn... I leave everything in my room... I walk out... He tells me he's joking... Then *BooM*... My ceiling... On my floor. On my bed. EVERYWHERE... But... ABOVE me!! ( where it should be :*( ) its all good... I'm ok now... This happened on Monday... Trust.Me... I.Am.Calm! haha :D

Ok... So enough of my rant... I thought I could post some Make-Up that i've done recently on this... I was thinking I should "maybe" do a tutorial at some point on how to get different looks... or answer questions that I know about hair and make-up... Anyways... Here we are...

Orange and Yellow Sunset
 
Orange and Yellow Sunset
Black and Purple Midnight Smoke




























.LOVE.HoPe.DReaMs. :)smile:) luvleelee x



No comments:

Post a Comment