Friday 2 September 2011

.Oh.The.GLaMoUR.

So the real reason for this blog is really so that I can keep in touch with what I love in life and also so I can just have a rant when I need too... BECAUSE... well I always! always! always! wanted to be a hairdresser and make-up artist... so after "trying" to studying law and art... (haha!) I decided to do what i needed to do... which is Hair... then... Make-Up... BUT... Now. I'm taking over a chippy/chinese takeaway... OH.THE.GLAMOUR. haha! or should I really scream... WT actual F?!?!? haha! Ok... I've really went back to square one... family trade/slavery when your a kid... But in all fairness I do enjoy it... and I'm more than used to changing paths in my life so far. Its for 2 years and will be a stepping stone to a bright future :D so I hope.

So... Whilst I'm stinking of fish and curry at night... I'm gna make sure at some point i'll be blogging about something a bit more glam or typing about something I Love or someting thats happened... WHATEVER. Just not about fish and curry. 


Anyways... this is *BaMBaM* who is my precious MASSIVE puppy...







This is him yesterday when i took him for a walk and he decided to have a fight with the sticky willy... lolol! he STILL has it in his hair! haha!

Panda's

Strawberries

Leopard Print


These r my nails (^_*)

:)smile:)

luvleeleex

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE those strawberry nails!

    XXX

    http://awkward-queen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete